Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ou est L'Homme?

SeanMartin opened this issue on Nov 15, 2019 · 93 posts

SeanMartin posted Thu, 28 November 2019 at 1:15 PM

Sorry, Sean, but here's the problem with that....vendors won't support a male figure because of the risk involved in loss of sales.

Then why bother introducing a new one in the first place? Why get a bunch of people excited about something that you felt from the start is such a risk that no vendor will touch it for fear of sales?

And thanks for making sure that customers such as myself are kept in their place, grateful for whatever crumbs we might get. So appreciated.

Y'know, we have some amazing vendors around here. I am in constant awe at what they can create out of nothing. But when it's a relentless parade of skankwear — even after the customers have said, "Hey, how about something that's not skankwear?" — all that talent just gets reduced to naught.

I still have some very small hope that this thing will be good, but after reading your comment, I'm even more doubtful it'll last that long. After all, you know, we're such a risk, and the world needs more than 850 bra and panty sets, because T&A seems to be the only thing the vendors know how to do anymore. So I repeat: why did you folks even start on this in the first place???

I'm outa this thread.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider