Forum: New Poser Users Help

Subject: Adding New Figures to Poser 11

neomyth01 opened this issue on Dec 15, 2019 ยท 20 posts

hborre posted Wed, 18 December 2019 at 6:22 PM

There is a major problem with this particular file in the way that it is constructed. Going back to my own download, I noticed that the primary folder within the zip is called Poser Premium Content, not runtime that is contained within. The install from zip script in Poser will only work if the compressed file is properly set up with the internal folders placed in a Runtime folder which is not the case. I was never a big fan of the Poser script for this very reason that improperly constructed zips will not install correctly. Somehow, what you have at this moment is a nested runtime, a runtime within a runtime. My recommendation, either you manually open your zip file and export the folders to an established runtime folder (a primary folder that contains a runtime folder), or unzip the compressed file to a known location and add it to your Poser Library with the procedure outlined above.

Edit: @ Nails60: That is incorrect advice. Open your identical zip and examine the folder contents. The Poser script will never resolve that hierarchy.