Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 12 Internet Access

Retrowave opened this issue on Dec 23, 2019 ยท 268 posts

Retrowave posted Mon, 23 December 2019 at 1:30 PM

@randym77 - Thanks for the info, sounds unfortunate then. I can understand them having a built-in Renderosity content browser, that makes perfect sense, and I would have done exactly the same in their shoes if I were the owner of Poser. Not a fan of needing a constant connection though; Clarkie, and until just recently, myself, being perfect examples of why.

@Penguinisto - Same here, the capability is built into my phone (iPhone 6S), I was just wording it so that Clarkie understood that all he needs is the correct sim for a smartphone. I only ever use the phone for two things; those being the broadband connection I told Clarkie about, and the nice camera it has. I never use it as an actual phone, I just leave it plugged into the mains all the time, switched-on so that I have an always-on broadband connection without flattening the battery. When I go out, I only take it with me for the camera, but it gets put right back on mains power as soon as I get back in, ready for broadband duties again (hehehe).