Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 12 Internet Access

Retrowave opened this issue on Dec 23, 2019 ยท 268 posts

Retrowave posted Thu, 26 December 2019 at 1:19 PM

Personally I no longer care either way, whether it goes subscription or even lives completely on an internet connection.

I won't be buying it after what happened just now, finding that I cannot reply in that L'Homme thread after Traci herself posed a question to me. I wrote a reply but it was lost when I submitted it due to being blocked from the thread. For what it's worth, my comments in that thread were out of genuine concern for Traci herself. I discovered the other day that she's an old lady, and after seeing the way she was over-reacting to people's posts, I was genuinely concerned that it might be stressing her out behind the scenes when she clearly thinks so many people are against her or what she's doing.

I stepped in with my input hoping to make her realise that it is the product that is receiving the flak, not her, and the reason why. For my effort I got branded an inconsiderate artist basher, product basher and career destroyer, then got banned from responding to her.

Nothing I wrote in that thread was untrue, but the comments made against me certainly were, so I don't know who blocked my post, but whoever it was surely needs a lesson in moderation ethics!