Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: L'Homme — just curious about something

SeanMartin opened this issue on Dec 25, 2019 ยท 26 posts

Glitterati3D posted Thu, 26 December 2019 at 5:35 PM

Sean, I'm going to TRY to have a reasonable conversation with you........

First, I encouraged the "morph of La Femme" idea because 1) it was smart, and 2) it leaves room for other male figures. We already have Dusk and Shane's Orion is on the horizon. Why should we try to cut the floor out from them? There's room here for more than ONE male figure. There's lots of room for CHOICES for the customer. At this point, the customer has options that suit their needs, not demands made by content creators.

Second, this is a VERY different marketplace that it was just a year ago. There are only 2 content stores left - DAZ and Renderosity. You can expect the market to change, expand and evolve to manage that reality. Nothing stays the same, and the 3D marketplace isn't going to either.

Third, La Femme is coming up on her one year anniversary next month and she hasn't been sold at full price YET. Again, that's the marketplace that exists today, not the one that existed years back. We grow, we learn, we change.

And, last but not least, it was you who set the $60.00 it would cost to buy stuff for L'Homme, I was simply making a comparison to your comment. Basically, comparing the store products to the bundle. Again, the changed marketplace and how Renderosity compares to the competition.

And, Renderosity went down this road because of all the clamoring for a male figure right here in these forums. No one said it had to be ONLY their version of some male figure and they have now given you another choice - Dusk and L'Homme. Hopefully, soon, Shane will provide yet a 3rd choice with Orion.