Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WIP - L'Homme Community Request Morph Pack

Afrodite-Ohki opened this issue on Dec 27, 2019 ยท 72 posts

LeeMoon posted Fri, 27 December 2019 at 12:07 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 12:01PM Fri, 27 December 2019 - #4374672

Crossposted with LeeMoon 😂

This won't be technically a morph pack - at least not in the sense of having a lot of variety for every shape you might need. I might toss in a few full-body morphs just to help with the diversity though. Pretty much I just wanna tackle the complaints I've seen about LH - I'm of the belief that one thing can't please everyone, but if we can add up options we might please lots more people 😅 And I really think LH can shine, specially with the whole using LF's wardrobe thing etc. So maybe I can bend him into what people seem to want. Hopefully. 😁

When I started adding morphs to Dusk, I lamented some enhancements to his physique that weren't available (mostly hip width and hip shaping). I took it upon myself to make some pose injections using magnets and the morph brush to get the look I wanted. Your enhancements/adjustments morphs will go a very long way in helping me diversify L'Homme's physique, especially when blended in with his other morphs. I tried not to prhase my previous comment using "fixes", but rather "enhancements" since we all have different visions of what we want L'Homme to look like. 😀

I thnk Dusk and Dawn had community involvement to greatly expand those figures and I am absolutely delighted to see this happening for L'Homme. 😀

Lee