Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 12 Internet Access

Retrowave opened this issue on Dec 23, 2019 ยท 268 posts

Retrowave posted Tue, 31 December 2019 at 11:51 AM

@Clarkie - Well exactly, but actually I did not bring up the discussion about subscriptions, my concern was needing a constant or repetitive internet connection, that's all. And yes, we certainly agree regards the alternatives, because the alternatives are as good as, and often better than, the commercial options these days. Just one look at that close-up of the sheep's eyelids and fur in Cosmos Laundromat should tell anyone that Blender has already well and truly arrived - the rendering, modelling, lighting and animation in that thing is absolutely stunning and far ahead of anything I've seen from "Pixar".

@Azath - Cheers mate, and thanks for the support, although you might find that agreeing with me can often be likened to playing the devils advocate in the eyes of others. Ironic that you, the person with the least-human avatar, is likely the most human in their views when they agree with me. And I do agree, it's like everyone already has the chip fitted, and by the way, those poor peeps in China already do have the chip fitted - no kidding.

@Randy - Like I said, them using the licence agreement as an excuse will not help them in a hearing that is called for reasons of unfair and unethical business practice, and it is under those terms they should have their abusive, greedy asses dragged to court.

@Wolf - Oh dear 😁