Forum: New Poser Users Help

Subject: Using Dynamic Clothing

Cosmasad1 opened this issue on Dec 19, 2019 ยท 6 posts

hornet3d posted Mon, 06 January 2020 at 10:11 AM

That is a good question from Kobaltkween as it is easy to get confused with dynamic clothing, at least I have found it easy. It is worth spending the time to get if to work though as the results are much better than conforming if the pose is a little more complex than the norm. It is also great as the clothing can interact with the scene. I always set the pose and run the simulation and bring the props to the figure in the later part of the simulation. What I mean by that is, if it is a sitting pose for example, I would bring the chair towards the figure rather than the other way around.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.