Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Has your Poser stopped working? License issues? Can't start Poser? (Repost)

structure opened this issue on Dec 02, 2019 ยท 35 posts

corinthianscori posted Thu, 09 January 2020 at 11:21 PM

corinthianscori posted at 11:17PM Thu, 09 January 2020 - #4376018 Seriously...I downloaded and installed the same update.After installing the same update, the software works again, as intended. I...I want to care why but I'm busy. Maybe it was this last update from December?

Keep up the good work, Renderosity. Thank you for taking over Poser.

Good Day,

Getting back to my desktop and laptop after months. Had done the update, downloaded and installed the new content(also requiring valid registration), and registered my Poser Pro 2014/11. Successfully used Poser Pro 11/2014(whatever version its on) for a month or so on both desktop and laptop.

Today, however, the laptop version of Poser Pro refuses to boot, alerting the message

I then go ahead and try to register(again, for some reason) and am met with the following warning, which, after providing correct details for registration, am sent the message that the maximum number of activations has been exceeded. I only have Poser Pro active on a laptop and a desktop, both of which have had activated copies of Poser Pro and worked fine after that September forced update. My desktop and laptop are not shared with anyone.

**How can I get Poser Pro to run again?** I am NOT purchasing another copy; I already own this software.