Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Clothing not showing in pp11pro

Navim opened this issue on Jan 11, 2020 ยท 32 posts

hornet3d posted Sun, 12 January 2020 at 5:30 AM

I like playing with different materials and rarely use the materials provided with an item. I get that message all the time but it has always been due to my error of trying to apply a material set made for one outfit on a completely different outfit. More and more these days I buy general materials collections, such as satin, wool. leather and so on and then use the Material room to apply the new material to parts of the outfit. As with all products that is easier to do on some outfits than others and some have more limitations than others, it varies from vendor to vendor rather than the marketplace the outfit is purchased from.

One example of how I use materials to change an outfit's use, default is the woodland outfit in the inset on the left.

Woodland Alt HW.jpg

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.