Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Genesis 8 in Poser 11

willdial opened this issue on Jun 21, 2017 ยท 70 posts

westcat posted Tue, 28 January 2020 at 5:56 AM

willdial posted at 5:50AM Tue, 28 January 2020 - #4308360

You didn't need to copy and paste DAZ's promotion material here. I and several others feel that the improvements are minor. We have a difference of opinion and that is all.

Perhaps you can help me. For the past two years, I have not been able to find a comparison of Genesis 3's Dual Quaternion bends versus Triax bends. If you get a chance, could you post up a comparison of the methods. I'm sure that others would like to see that as well.

I just want to say I really appreciate all the work on interfacing DAZ Characters and clothes etc with Poser.
I find the Poser System to be much easier to use and the basic Poser firefly system to render much faster than DAZ for the exact same scene using using older G1 characters like V4 [like 5 minutes vs 1 hour +++ in some cases] That coupled with my familiarity with Poser's excellent animation system helps me make some nice animations quickly

Also interesting how duality plays out in so many things. MacDonald's Vs Burger King, Black Vs White, Democrat Vs Republican, Male Vs Female, and Poser Vs Daz :) LOL