Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Regular Poser?

aeilkema opened this issue on Jan 28, 2020 ยท 85 posts

JohnDoe641 posted Thu, 30 January 2020 at 11:00 PM

jennblake posted at 4:13PM Thu, 30 January 2020 - #4378356

@azath....I am so tired of your assumptions. Poser has had a call home system since Smith Micro owned it. That was started it with Poser Pro 2014 Game Dev and carried through Poser 11 and Poser Pro 11. We continued that system for continuity and for the ability to have the notification system built in and for future development It is NOT to start charging a fee to use Poser. IF and when....IF EVER...we offered a subscription there would also be an option to purchase poser as always. A fully licensed version to buy to own. Stop putting out "ideas" or "assumptions" into the ether. You claim to support Poser...while always trying to undercut the program. WHY? We have owned the software for less than a year. How about you just give it a little time and see what actually is done.

As for a list of products or content that is FREE with the purchase of Poser..we do have a page listing all of that content. It is connected to each Poser Software page here with the the purple bar right under the lightbox images. Says click here to see free content....click that and it will take you HERE.

On the Poser Software site we also have a link to that same sort of page that list the content. it is HERE

I know this is a bit OT but is there any way to allow the store and the bonus content from P11 to be linked somehow? There's so much stuff that you get and a lot of that was on my wishlist but when I check it out in the store it's not listed as being owned. If I want to buy something I have to make sure it's not something that was gifted by owning P11.

Also another question, the Girl Gear that we get with P11, that's a special version of it made just for LF? The regular version seems like it's made just for G8F.