Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Regular Poser?

aeilkema opened this issue on Jan 28, 2020 ยท 85 posts

EClark1894 posted Fri, 31 January 2020 at 4:42 PM

Nails60 posted at 5:32PM Fri, 31 January 2020 - #4378458

EClark, where did I mention you were paranoid? I specifically said that I understand that some people would be uncomfortable.

I took this to mean that you were calling me a part of the "paranoid brigade".

"So I don't think the paranoid brigade have anything to worry about, but now it's been mentioned I can see someone telling everybody not to buy poser because this is what Bondware is planning!"

. My comment is about those who hear one rumour and then act as if the world is about to end, I'm sure you are aware as those to whom I'm referring.

And I apologise if you are upset about my comment that you do not buy things, this was not meant as a criticism , rather based on your previous comments here and earlier on the SM forum where you have implied you made content you used,but I accept you have never said you do not buy content. But since you were clearly misunderstanding the issue I tried to give a reason why that might be so.

I also have said that I have an account here at Renderosity. I do like to make things in Blender. I'm working on something now. But that doesn't mean I've made everything in my library or downloaded it from the internet. If you've read the SM forum, then you can see renders that I've made using Dawn and Dusk. I'm not limited to those figures, they're just the ones I prefer to use right now. My account page is several pages long, but I do stop at 87. I did have a wish list, but some of that stuff is rather dated now, and yeah, I can probably do a go job recreating it.

Also, my account here doesn't include stuff I've bought from DAZ, RDNA, HIVEWIRE, Poserworld, Content Paradise, Animotions, etc.