Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Apple future Mac OS compatibility

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Aug 02, 2019 ยท 55 posts

Retrowave posted Mon, 03 February 2020 at 1:10 PM

@Shante - So brink those lovely Nikons out of retirement, slap-on the Nikkors, and bring an even bigger smile to your face when you visit a camera shop and ask to try the latest formulation of film, just like the good times. You don't even need to develop it yourself if you lack the space, just tell 'em you'll be seeing them again soon to get your film developed, and if they're a proper camera shop, they'll be just as happy as you that you did! So then you go out shooting on real film with a real camera, and you'll be instantly taken back to the habit of taking a roll of meaningful photographs, where every shot you take on film, counts!

@Ohki - Nice, love the elven couple, and I'm guessing that if Brian Froud saw it (one of my favourite artists) he'd love it too. Love the overall elegance of the image, and the faces are very stylistic (very Froudian), but my god, that female especially looks so damn feminine and delicate, I absolutely love the way you did her eyes!

Is it watercolour paint, or watercolour pencils?

@Wolf - Dude, Apple are the biggest disaster ever to confront mankind, and I wish them the most horrendous downfall imaginable. That aside, I just watched your animation, and there is no way I would ever travel in a space-ship with you, not when you randomly flush peeps into outer-space like that!

Do that to Tim Cook, however, and the animation could win a gold medal, maybe even platinum 😁