Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: LaFemme - Great huge enormous thigh gap

SamTherapy opened this issue on Feb 01, 2020 ยท 48 posts

EClark1894 posted Thu, 06 February 2020 at 7:49 PM

ratscloset posted at 8:44PM Thu, 06 February 2020 - #4379375

I have not done much human modeling work in some time, but there are two factors..

One is the reference source for the figure.... As an old subscriber to Photo Resource Sites, I have a collection of various real world people in a state of undress and unless they are Rubenesque, there is a gap of various levels... LaFemme seems to be a bit more than average, but not the biggest gap.

Two is the pose...The feet apart T Pose used will accentuate this gap.

That brings me to my observation.. A Morph may help get the results the OP was seeking, even if the gap could be realistic... I did notice that the Hip Joint does not allow you to bring the feet together or the knees together easily. This two could be due to the reference, but most models I have dealt with can bring their thighs, knees, and or ankles together. The closest I was able to get was adding a 8 to 10 degree on the thigh (negative on the Left) and about -10 on the lower leg (Positive on the right) This got the knees to touch leaving a small gap on the thighs opening to a triangle at the juncture with the Hip Body Part. This matches with some of the Reference Photos I have as well for the more slender of the models

I don't think standing with thighs, knees and ankles together is a natural pose, and a lot of people, are bow-legged or knock-kneed.

Anyway, here's an image I found that may help. Judging from this image and the one of La Femme, I'd say she was bow-legged. 😃

image.png