Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Please upgrade the preview render engine to the full capibilities of OpenGL

primeuser opened this issue on Feb 05, 2020 ยท 66 posts

EClark1894 posted Sun, 09 February 2020 at 3:08 PM

Getting back to the original topic, there's another problem. Upgrading the preview Render engine to the "capabilities of OpenGL" means problems for some users. I don't currently use Blender 2.8. Not because I don't want to, but because I can't. I'm stuck at the current level because my computer won't handle OpenGL 3.1 or higher. Now, granted, some of you probably don't give a crap and think why should you suffer because I can't upgrade? It's not just me, you know. There are lot's of people who can't afford to upgrade to a newer machine. I can do it, but unfortunately, it's going to take me some time to save up the money. Unless you people with apparent money to burn want to buy me a new machine now, multiplied by however many Poser users in my boat. I can afford to wait with my current version of Blender. I recently updated to Windows 10, though. and here's the thing. While my computer worked fine under 10, I had to roll it back to 7 because even Blender 2.79 wouldn't run for me. I have 2.79 running again, though. Even cranked out another prop. 😄 Hmm, need some mustard. Now where'd I put that thing?

image.png