Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Please upgrade the preview render engine to the full capibilities of OpenGL

primeuser opened this issue on Feb 05, 2020 ยท 66 posts

Retrowave posted Sun, 09 February 2020 at 4:32 PM

EClark1894 posted at 3:54PM Sun, 09 February 2020 - #4379669

Now, granted, some of you probably don't give a crap and think why should you suffer because I can't upgrade? It's not just me, you know. There are lot's of people who can't afford to upgrade to a newer machine.

You'll either hate me for this, or grow a great big dirty smirk across your face, but you look quite wealthy in the video, Clarkie, at least I thought it were you. I'm talking about THIS VIDEO from the other thread. I'm not joking, for some reason I always think that's Clarkie right there, I bet that's how Clarkie looks; the Gentleman who can be seen at around 1:30 and 1:42.

It's really weird I know, but I honestly do think 'Clarkie' whenever I see him, and the mental link just cannot be broken 😂

That said, if it turns out that you're not him, I would just like you to know that I would build you a new system free of charge, the same as my own, and ship it over to you if I were as wealthy as he appears to be!