Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Wanting to explore LaFemme and L'Hommee but

RAMWorks opened this issue on Feb 10, 2020 ยท 39 posts

Afrodite-Ohki posted Wed, 12 February 2020 at 1:25 PM

Technically, if you just save to the Pose library section, with the default options, you're good to go.

In best practices, there's some cleaning up that helps make sure you're not saving useless information along.

For one, I like to tick off every expression chip and eye position when saving my poses. To do this:

image.png

When you're about to save it, click Select Subset here...

image.png

Then tick off every body part you don't want to include. (You can click the first one you don't want, then shift-click the last, that will select all of the ones in between, then you click the box on any of them and they'll all switch off)

Then hit ok and save that.

There's more cleaning up, but that's working on the text file and not really necessary. I use Poser File Editor for that, but it's a paid software that does a lot more than that.

Alternatively, I THINK this script still comes included with Poser:

image.png

image.png

This should allow you to hold ctrl while you click each part you want, or shift-click everything in between like before, and lets you select what information you want to save along with your pose. I haven't used it for a hot while, but if I remember correctly it should give you cleaner pose files.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.