Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Wanting to explore LaFemme and L'Hommee but

RAMWorks opened this issue on Feb 10, 2020 ยท 39 posts

DCArt posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 9:30 AM

RAMWolff posted at 10:22AM Fri, 14 February 2020 - #4380399

I made a mistake the other day using the keyboard and the UI viewport was then split into 4 views. I looked all over to put it back to one view and couldn't find it. Where is this control? I would think they would put a drop down option for this right up front and center for easy access!

WOLFIE!!!! (hugs)

Hey guess what, I finally learned DS, so I feel your pain as I experienced it from the "other side" LOL

On the four ports thing. Look in the lower left corner of the document window, the first dropdown list selects how many viewports.

2020-02-14_10-24-08.png

As far as multi-selecting and zeroing, about the only thing I can think of that might help is to click to select a body part, and then press Ctrl+E to restore that body part to the default. It's a lot faster than dialing in one at a time because it will do all three rotations. Note, though, that it might leave some values in leg bends because typically Poser figures load in with the legs slightly bent.

Then click to select the next part you want to restore. Rinse and repeat.

AND, you can also do that to one side and then choose Figure > Pose Symmetry > Left to Right (or Right to Left) to copy those values to the other side.

But yeah, I hear ya, it would be nice to be able to multi-select parts and apply the setting once