Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Exporting L'Homme to ZBrush help

RAMWorks opened this issue on Feb 18, 2020 ยท 35 posts

RAMWorks posted Tue, 18 February 2020 at 2:55 PM

Still having issues. So I export it out to ZBrush using the Figures > Export Figure Mesh to GoZ and do my thing making my morph. I try to send it back to Poser and I keep getting "Import as a Prop" NO, I don't want to do that.

Here's the deal. I've been making morphs in ZBrush for YEARS now. I know the drill. BUT for some reason trying my hand at this via Poser is proving to be a bit daunting coming from DAZ Studio.

So my question is ... is L'Homme being exported with it's lowest poly count or what? There are no indications that I see that gives me options via the GoZ bridge. All it gives me are options for maps or body. I choose body and hit "Yes" and into ZBrush I go.

There are no hidden mesh groups when sending back, nothing is even masked to make sure that wasn't the issue. I know every program has it's ways of doing stuff so just wanted to make sure I was sending the mesh back as perfect as I can with just the new morph information.

The morph dial IS created by the way but it's not giving me any changes to L'Homme. The David morph I've created is quite different than L'Homme so I know I should see SOME changes.

It's funny, before my upgrade to the newest version of Poser I wasn't having any issues like this. I upgraded to get the GoZ bridge addition but it seems there may be an issue or a bug?? I don't know. I'm such an old newbie when it comes to this program, it's probably on my end!

HELP?

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE