Forum: Community Center

Subject: Pop-ups At Bottom of Screen...

RodS opened this issue on Feb 21, 2020 ยท 56 posts

CHMedia posted Mon, 24 February 2020 at 2:15 PM

We understand and apologize for any disruption. I have let our marketing department know all of your concerns. Your voices have been heard.

RodS posted at 2:11PM Mon, 24 February 2020 - #4381396

CHMedia posted at 1:43AM Sat, 22 February 2020 - #4381314

We understand your concerns. Rest assured that we are just testing at this time.

If you truly understand our concerns, take a good long look at the other thread concerning this issue. Members are becoming truly angry, and vendors are losing sales. Stop and think about it. YOU have a gallery here. Do you want YOUR artwork obscured by these annoying pop-ups? Are the powers-that-be TRYING to drive members away? A few curt responses like "We're testing" or "Thanks for your input. it has been noted." followed by silence is doing nothing to illustrate that you "understand our concerns."

I have been a member here for over 10 years. I am not trying to make trouble or tell you how to run your site. But with all the concerns of on-line security, identity theft, malware, hackers, and all kinds of other nonsense just to make a few extra bucks, members here are justifiably concerned. And not much is being done to allay those concerns.