Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Poser Wishlist

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 07, 2019 ยท 589 posts

Retrowave posted Tue, 10 March 2020 at 9:26 AM

EClark1894 posted at 9:26AM Tue, 10 March 2020 - #4382877

Actually, I don't have a real problem with the icons. although I think putting little arrow heads on the tips to indicate which direction they are supposed to control would be nice.

What, you mean like the original aptly-themed 'hands' that were 'pointing' in various directions, and also happened to mimic perfecly, the main camera controls?

You know, the ones I'm complaining about them removing for no reason whatsoever? This is the sort of crap you get when large corporations with dollar signs for irises, get their hands on bespoke-crafted software. They actualy hadn't a freaking clue what they were doing, and it shows. The only consollation I find in this, is that interview with Tim Choate. He seems like a nice guy who is genuinely fond of Poser, and I'm hoping that will lead to Bondware fixing the crap SM managed to put in there!

Those new SM icons look as if they fired the seasoned artist, and hired the teaboy. Those original interface icons were created by a guy who knows a thing or two about bespoke interfaces, and what you need to understand, Clarkie, is that both Poser and Bryce have survived years of mismanagement and neglect largely because of the feel those controls give to Poser and Bryce. Start messing with that stuff and you're left with DAZ Studio, and I wouldn't wish that interface experience on my worst enemy!

Face it, it looks like crap, is out of place, was completely and utterly pointless, and should not have had precious time and resources spent on doing it, period!