Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: Setup Room issue with auto rigging a body suit I made for La'Femme

RAMWorks opened this issue on Mar 11, 2020 ยท 24 posts

RAMWorks posted Thu, 12 March 2020 at 12:20 PM

Hmmmm, wrong word. I see that taking this into ZBrush seems to have revealed some issues. The "jaggyness" I'm seeing isn't that at all, the suit is following the flow of the poly's so around the neck it's following the Carotid artery shape, which I don't want. The briefs are now all wavy gravy, not what I want. I can fix that in ZBrush, I think, but upon more inspection I see the gloves are showing unwelded areas between the fingers. I know my Catsuit is welded properly as I always do that in ZBrush so not sure what happened when I made it into a conformer in the Setup Room. If I re-weld these areas in ZBrush I'm afraid the suit won't go back to Poser via GoZ as a conformer but as a Prop so that's no good. In Poser the fingers look fine from what I can see. So not sure how to resolve that as I want to get the suit looking smoother in shape of making sure the Surface zones are looking more of what I expect them to look and not following the L'Homme's poly flow.

Perhaps the authors of L'Homme's shape might have taken care to make sure areas like that were a bit less wavy gravy in case folks wanted to make 2nd skins or conforming suits like this??

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE