Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 11.3 Released

SchelleFire opened this issue on Mar 30, 2020 ยท 72 posts

hornet3d posted Mon, 30 March 2020 at 6:11 PM

operator99 posted at 12:08AM Tue, 31 March 2020 - #4384874

For the record, installed and no problems. Kept my previous files and content directories. Opened and closed twice without any strange, weird, scary messages, so fingers crossed that it's full steam ahead.

Yep, I can second that. The update did suggest I uninstalled the existing Poser which I said yes to, installed with the 'use existing preferences checked' and all went well. It requested a system restart when complete which I did. First launch went as expected and loaded with my preferred scene, test render went fine so all I need to do is have a play with the new pieces.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.