Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Poser Wishlist

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jul 07, 2019 ยท 589 posts

unrealblue posted Tue, 31 March 2020 at 7:54 PM

Ooh, a feature request. This has to do with the selection of points affected by the morph brush.

1. It would be very helpful if the points of the mesh I'm working on (eg: a clothing piece) were selectable even when behind a non-selected surface. You can't get to the points "inside" a figure to morph them out onto the surface of the figure.

2. Another feature that would be helpful. Being able to set transparancy of active and inactive parts. Again, it would be nice if I could have the figure see through (but I could still see it) while the thing I'm morphing is opaque. Sometimes, the inverse would be nice. Transparency of selected (in preview) and transparency of non-selected as a setting would get me there.

The combination would really go a long way to helping with morphs.

1. Brush shapes. At least an elliptical brush. Setting for axis-axis ratio, maybe. Think how easy it would make things like wrinkles. And there are timer when I'm morphing something that needs to be done wide, but is a narrow strip and I don't want the other edge affected. Now, I have to do a series of small circles, then smooth and keep doing that. Shape would save huge time.

2. Pins for morphs. Would be nice to define vertices that don't move. Smooth is particularly brutal when you brush an edge. You want smooth on everything except the edge. Would also be nice if the morph could be constrained to normal or plane or perpendicular to normal. For some reason, I thought that was possible.

3. A pony.

PS: I do have the HW horse. But I want a real pony.