Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How do I hook up transparency for eyebrows

RAMWorks opened this issue on May 03, 2020 ยท 10 posts

RAMWorks posted Tue, 05 May 2020 at 1:22 PM

That looks really really good.

I don't find it unintuitive I just find I enjoy morph making more but I like to create a character every once in a while to use in my renders. Gino has been a love child of mine for over a year. Bruno was my first, created him way way back in the Michael 4 days, updated him for Genesis 1, maps got old so when Genesis 3 and 8 came along I did Bruno for them but never released the one for Genesis 3. Dusk and Dawn came along and I made Bruno for BOTH of those figures, even did a Marilyn Monroe morph for Dawn but then went all the way with Gino for Genesis 8 Male, even made fibermesh brows, hair, body hair, pubes, beard, scruff and mustache as well as a workout outfit. Then came along La'Femme and L'Homme. I gravitated to L'Homme and now he's his own stand alone figure so I can create for him with all that scaling issue stuff, which doesn't seem to be much an issue in DAZ Studio but in Poser making clothing seems a little daunting. I want to get Gino done before attacking learning how to use the fitting room for clothing creation. I have a library of stuff I've made for other figures and can easily, in ZBrush, refit there and then just have to fit it to the figure in Poser. Honestly wondering if I might try Cross Dresser instead as my attempts so for in Poser have been a lost cause! LOL

My attempts in the past to make maps in ZBrush, as mentioned, have been less than successful. Exporting the maps proved to be an even more annoying process. I have Mudbox and not sure why I keep throwing money as a sub since I've only attempted to use it ONE time but that was when L'Homme was a morph of La'Femme and there were all sorts of errors so not tried since L'Homme graduated to his own proprietary figure form.

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE