Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there a way to make a slider for an expression?

RAMWorks opened this issue on May 20, 2020 ยท 63 posts

EldritchCellar posted Mon, 25 May 2020 at 8:38 PM

The hair refit for La homme would be tricky. La homme is a different scale/height than the daz Mikes, so it's a morph ( the easy part) plus you have to manually translate and scale the hair before parenting. Whereas La Femme is the same height as v4 and there's a free skull morph for her that allows you to use your v4 hairs on her. I've tried it and it works great. You simply apply the morph, load the hair and parent.

I recently picked up Evilinnocence's Crossdresser license for La Femme and the morph addon, haven't tried it yet but it comes highly recommended. There's more to fitting conformers with multiple actors to another figure than a trip to Zbrush. Well... unless you know how to rig for Poser?

Anyway, you might want to check out Crossdresser for La Homme if you want to convert clothing to the figure. Once you make the conversion/transfer the rig you can use the built in adjustment morphs to fix any nastiness or go further with Poser's morph brush or zbrush for fix morphs ;)

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG