Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: This is the death of Poser, if they never support DSON imorter

joker2000 opened this issue on Jun 10, 2020 ยท 45 posts

ader posted Fri, 12 June 2020 at 7:08 AM

I see very kind people here. Is this the suppot I get here? Nobody give me answers expept bye we dont care? I still support Poser, as you see I gave you the description how to convert G2 figures to poser. It was a question here. I give the answer to you. I also have questeions and the answer from you is bye we dont care... very sad

I was pretty flippant, I admit. But for years we've had people moaning to the owners of Poser about Daz to Poser when it is nothing to do with the owners of Poser. It's the responsibility of Daz. If they want to make a converter for their figures then great. You need to ask them.

Who makes the Daz to Blender facility? Is it a Daz export option controlled by Daz or a Blender import plugin created by Blender? I suspect the latter as they have the most to gain and the bigger pockets. Either way, it's not something I personally feel Bondware should be spending time and effort on as it could be a forever moving target. I myself think the effort would be better-spent bug-fixing and enhancing Poser itself.

Thanks for that workflow run through for those that benefit from it though btw.