Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: This is the death of Poser, if they never support DSON imorter

joker2000 opened this issue on Jun 10, 2020 ยท 45 posts

McGrandpa posted Sat, 13 June 2020 at 7:01 AM

joker2000 - Poser doesn't actually NEED the DSON Importer now. It does need a specific module be written for loading the Genesis+ Figures, but Poser is totally capable of USING them. Now don't get all glum and down about this issue. As I live I will push for it. It IS needed and it IS doable and it SHOULD be done. Yes, all the Genesis Figures right alongside the HiveWire and Poser Figures. Gets us up to some 2 dozen now? C'mon with it.

I do believe that Poser's very existence will hinge on THIS one thing. That you HAVE to attract NEW users is definite. What we have today all around us shows me that THIS is what will get that. I know of people that hate using Studio, like using Poser, but feel totally compelled to use DS because one someone keeps stubbing their foot on this issue. WE NEED THIS. Period.

My 66th Birthday PC Build (July 1, 2020) :  named BadMoonRYZEN!, W10Pro x64, Octal Core RYZEN7 X3700 4.05 GHz, 64GB DDR4 RAM, GeForce RTX 3060 - 12GB GDDR6, PP2014, PP 11, P12, PS-CS4 Extended & Vue 2024.

McG.