Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What do you use Poser for?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 16, 2020 ยท 19 posts

VedaDalsette posted Tue, 16 June 2020 at 11:43 PM

I use Poser for my hobby, storytelling. I'm a retiree. I used to create stories with anywhere from 400 to 900 pictures each and dialog captions below them (easier to edit than comic layouts). Then I'd put up each story as a slide show on my website. Most of those stories I've converted to fiction and have self-published on Amazon.

I recently changed my website and took all my stories down. One, though, I had converted to a video on You Tube. I used Amazon's Polly for the voices. I'm now working on another story (still figuring out what it should be), but I'm determined to do a better job and to have the patience to use Superfly renders. I don't yet have the patience to do animation, not for a whole story, anyway. (I did include some animation in one of my stories, however. It was fun.) When I'm done with my latest story, it will go on You Tube, and I'll probably include in the 13th volumes of my fiction series, Cinspiration.

I marvel at the artistry of so many people on this site, but I'm content to do what I can to entertain myself with my stories. We all escape in our own ways.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."