Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: New concept for VWD

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 12, 2020 ยท 25 posts

tomyee posted Sat, 20 June 2020 at 11:12 AM

Hi Gerald, both the new tools sound very good. I'll be happy to test them (I think you already have my email but if not, I can email you again directly so that you have it).

I also support the idea of making VWD into smaller and more focused utilities that are cheaper in price. I already mentioned to Dan many months ago that I was having too many problems understanding VWD because it was too hard to learn and I had to go back to use Poser's old Cloth Room. Having more specific VWD utliities that focus on a certain task where the user interface is also less generic, is a great idea.

Akuei2 mentioned doing breast jiggle with VWD and my first thought was "Yes, how many Poser users would pay $10 just to get automatic breast jiggle for their V4 or LaFemme animations?" 😁 I only do static renders, but even I have had problems getting the breasts of V4 to look natural when I pose her lying on her back, or tilted backward at an angle. "VWD for breasts" would be your best-selling product I think, lol.