Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Integrated HD Graphics: Are they really that bad?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 26, 2020 ยท 33 posts

EldritchCellar posted Wed, 01 July 2020 at 7:44 PM

EClark1894 posted at 8:32PM Wed, 01 July 2020 - #4393666

Apple may be making money had over fist with iPhones, but it don't own one and as far as I'm concerned, short of someone just giving me one, I never will. Plus, they're just ludicrously overpriced.

Yup. Funny story about iPhones, I work for a construction company. Private contractor. The owner is an Irishman, from Ireland, very old school. It's been said by former employees (foreman in fact) that guys like this are the reason unions exist. Anyway, that's the window dressing. The guy has a very lucrative contract that's been ongoing for many years. To say he's not the most erudite, or rather of philosophical bent, fellow is an understatement but he's carved out his thing and made some decent money over the years. He and his entire family only use iPhones and they only drive Ford trucks. As far as the iPhones go, it's not because of some tech preference. He literally doesn't know what an android phone is. Why only iPhone? Because it's the most expensive. I think for many people the only reason they prefer iPhones is because they're jewelry.

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG