Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there a way to make a slider for an expression?

RAMWorks opened this issue on May 20, 2020 ยท 63 posts

EldritchCellar posted Sun, 30 August 2020 at 2:04 PM

Taking a break from La Femme and making a freebie for V4 that's been laying around unfinished. Also playing with Glidman's free NoName Doll... would have probably been better served by a toon render, different camera settings, and better lighting, the figure's texture files and eye setup are more geared toward that rather than GI. NoName Doll, despite her toon leanings, comes with a gang of nice content and bends pretty darned good! Surprised no one has made replacement prop eyes for her with proper iris, pupil, and cornea. Easy ;)

Anyway, just being conversational and sharing... sorry for OT. Woolgathering. My reward for answering your query for which I can just about guarantee nobody would have answered. It wasn't about Superfly, which about 5 people exactly know how to use, or "which hair is this" or "I can't get V4 to install" or "Poser is doomed! Genesis Blah blah". I find that Rendo banner "Poser Pulse; Feel it getting stronger" hilariously self defeatist to be honest.

Best wishes

NND1.png

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG