Forum: Poser Python Scripting

Subject: Send in the Clones

jjoyner opened this issue on Sep 02, 2020 · 14 posts

jjoyner posted Thu, 03 September 2020 at 9:11 PM

Although I've studied a few programming languages in the past, I’m not a programmer. I’m a recently retired math teacher. I’ll explore more your Poser Shell idea.

Although I bought Send in the Clones for Poser in February 2020, the product is a decade old. The vendor uploaded his video to YouTube in 2010. I don’t know what version of python he used to compile his scripts. I checked to see if that information might be in the Properties for a compiled script but it was not. What I did discover was something that I’ve never seen before in a Properties window. All of the scripts have a Security warning and an Unblock box.

Compiled files.jpg

I ticked the Unblock box for the P9InlineClone.pyc and its launcher file Inline Clone.py and tried again both with and without running AVFix before attempting to launch Inline Clone. No success.

Launcher files.jpg

I only paid $7.47 for the product and at this point, it’s more about getting the product to work if that is possible. I'll also check the Properties window for the Security warning on my other computer running Poser 9 to see if that has any effect there.