Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is there a way to make a slider for an expression?

RAMWorks opened this issue on May 20, 2020 ยท 63 posts

RAMWorks posted Thu, 10 September 2020 at 1:14 PM

I figured it out with some hints from Cliff. Seems that L'Homme loads into Poser at 0.500 %. This should be looked at by Rendo to make sure this is universal throughout including making sure it works that way for content creators. What I had to do was just put him at 0.000 and all the expressions exported and reimported were fine after that.

All that was left to do was add in the morphs for my fibermesh eyebrows (which I can't seem to save out as a CR2, crashes Poser! BUT they work great in the scene file so I MAY have to just save out the Scene file as a product load file if that will work! They imported fine, they conformed fine and they take morph targets fine like my expressions but exporting them as a CR2 .... for what ever reason they crash Poser! They were created in ZBrush and have been used for Genesis with no issues! I refitted them to L'Homme since I'm making a Poser version of Gino for him that sort of matches the Gino I made for Genesis 8 Male so I wanted similar elements to be exact like the brows. So not sure what's going on with them when trying to save them out as a conformer in CR2 format.

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE