Forum: Community Center

Subject: Using Daz Content In Poser?

BabaBozo opened this issue on Sep 13, 2020 ยท 12 posts

BabaBozo posted Mon, 14 September 2020 at 7:13 AM

I'm allergic to pointless FUBAR.

But enough of such ranting, let's put the concept in a positive manner...

1. We might consider how laser focused Amazon is on making the ordering, delivering, and returning experience for their customers as simple and straightforward as is humanly possible. As example, did you know that if you want to return a product you've purchased at Amazon you don't need to box it up for shipping? You just take the opened product to UPS or any number of other approved local stores, and they take care of the rest, at Amazon's expense.

2. Next we might notice that Amazon is arguably the most successful retailer in human history, and it's owner Jeff Bazos is the richest person on the planet.

Amazon gets that the smart way to sell things is to relentlessly remove every possible obstacle that stands between the customer and what you want them to do.

If Poser wishes to survive a competition with free Daz software that provides access to content the market generally prefers, it might consider studying the Amazon example.

So I've now made this point every way I know how, so it's time to let this one go. What will be will be.