Forum: Blender

Subject: My latest Blender models.

wolf359 opened this issue on Sep 25, 2020 ยท 26 posts

wolf359 posted Wed, 30 September 2020 at 5:33 AM

Thankfully My content will never be exported out of Blender for Rendering elsewhere even my custom clothing& props for Iclone/CC3 eventually end up back in Blender for the final Shading&Rendering in EEVEE after being auto weighted/conformed in CC3 (as in the attached pic).

Obviously human skin textures are image based, but since I am using the Reallusion CC3 Character eco-system exclusively, for my animated actors, I can get consistant results converting them for EEVEE due to the uniform standards of the Reallusion "Digital human shader" system which provides "Scatter masks" to control the distribution of SSS to avoid that Volume ,waxy look when SSS is simply applied globally.

The Daz figures were a nightmare of inconsistant/disparate approaches to textures and many of them at 4K which is overkill for my animated films IMHO. ?

My main area of interest is the sci-fi/future tech/ VFX genre where there are mostly artifical composite materials/metals so I am loving Blenders material system. ?screen cap graph.JPG

My website

YouTube Channel