Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Shine map- a test with Vicki in Deep paint- WARNING NUDE!!!!

Catharina Przezak opened this issue on Oct 22, 2001 ยท 23 posts

aleks posted Tue, 23 October 2001 at 2:20 AM

"One can always take the figure into Bryce where you can apply a reflection map, but the point is to have Poser...self-sufficient." well, i don't know. as you stated rightly, poser is just best for, well, posing figures, and i'll be happy if it stays (and improve) that way. there are lots of things that could be improved there. i don't want to copy my poser5 wish list here, but i'd like to see asap that conformed clothes take in concern the morphs of the figure they are conformed to. or, vertex editing and keeping the changes as morphs. poser will never achieve the results of "pro" renders just because it isn't supposed to cost that much. it renders good enough for hobby users (and they make the vast majority, imo) and the pros can export the figures via ppp to their favorite application. one thing: reflection maps and specularity maps are not quite the same. reflection describes what light bounces off the surface, specularity describes how the light bounces off. just for the record ;-)