Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Shine map- a test with Vicki in Deep paint- WARNING NUDE!!!!

Catharina Przezak opened this issue on Oct 22, 2001 ยท 23 posts

AgentSmith posted Tue, 23 October 2001 at 5:55 AM

Actually, I never stated that "poser is just best for, well posing figures". I definitely don't believe that. ;o) Oh, the improvements that could be made in Poser 5 that doesn't have to do with Maps or the rendering engine can be lengthy. And, I would love those issues to be dealt with (improved) as much as possible to help make Poser the figure/character king. Poser is, I believe, unique...I would like it to stay that way. Poser doesn't always render good enough for some hobby users. More and more users want better results because Poser is the only 3D program they own. I run into them all the time in the forum's. Yeah, I know Reflection & Specularity are different, I should completely read my own stuff before I hit "post reply"...lol. That actually is Catharina's point here, Poser's "reflection" does not equal specularity. I mostly want Poser (and Bryce (and myself)) to be better and better so I can compete with (thumb my nose at) high-end jockey's that vilify Poser as a 3D program. A long time ago I remember seeing Catharina's "Cathy" at www.raph.com, she got some harsh comments for even using Poser at all. I also have butted some high-end heads that see Poser (and Bryce) as just toys. I intend to show otherwise. Agent Smith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"