Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Poser 12 Cycles preview

ypvs opened this issue on Oct 28, 2020 ยท 84 posts

ghostship2 posted Thu, 29 October 2020 at 6:44 PM

wolf359 posted at 4:37PM Thu, 29 October 2020 - #4402441

As for renders seen on a couple of trailer pages at Renderosity, when I saw those >I just assumed they didn't want to give DAZ any visual hint about >Poser 12's >capabilities.

Interesting theory considering that those new poser 12 renders are woefully inferior to what can be accomplished in the current Blender 2.9 cycles

(or EEVEE if we are being honest) .

And even if poser 12 could render as well as the real Blender cycles, or EEVEE, Daz has an entire forum dedicated to discussing rendering Daz store content in Blender Cycles via their free Daz studio to Blender exporter plugin as well as the free "Diffeomorphic" ,Daz to Blender plugin , by Thomas Larson.

And of course no comparision to Iray

I seriously doubt Daz cares about poser 12's rendering capability

I am still on Renderosity emailing list most the Poser/LF/LH promo images, they send out, look like renders from a 2002 video game.?

Marketing ...is ....everything.

yeah, it is interesting. The latest info states that Poser's Superfly is based on Cycles 1.12.That is superold. My own renders from Poser 11 look 100 times better than the promos they have included so far. I guess they don't ask me to do promos or let me into the "inner circle" because I don't use Lafeme or Lahome? Sunset25 small.jpg Car Expo small.jpg

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740