Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Poser 12 Cycles preview

ypvs opened this issue on Oct 28, 2020 ยท 84 posts

Azath posted Thu, 29 October 2020 at 7:21 PM

Nevertrumper posted at 6:55PM Thu, 29 October 2020 - #4402407

https://www.posersoftware.com/article/488/poser-12-update-how-the-new-superfly-improves-art-render-time

Are those renders really suppose to make people buy Poser 12? There is a serious problem with the promotion crew.

To me it looks like a fake light setting to catch People you can achive the same shadow ballance with FireFly Poser 11 ant the way they are pretending it with there renders it would look like you could only render crap with Poser 11.3 .. and for sure such a render does not take 6h !

Actually not a very strategic way to promote a new release that will come up in 3 days ! I also do not believe that there is any big secret ( Daz the Spy LOL ) !

Concluding it is not the render engine that is going to make crap work any better it is the artist. you can have a super engine but if there is no good creators that can Provide good Material for it what will you use it for ? It is not just the Client (costumer) , they totally forgotten that they need good People who provide materials to use in Poser ! I believe that Creators have an issue with a Poser that control there Creations with a kill switch !

And if Updates are maintained the way they were like in Poser 11.2 up by reinstalling Poser every time then sure it will not be a Professional method .

The other big question will be , is there a early Trial to test before you buy ? Or is early Access buying the Cat in the Bag ?

@ghostship2

The Car render looks Awesome