Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: What's Happening at DAZ?

dbwalton opened this issue on Oct 23, 2020 ยท 76 posts

Torquinox posted Thu, 29 October 2020 at 9:06 PM

From what I can tell, Vicky needs all the lace teddies she can get. But she also has plenty of sensible attire. I've seen serious complaints that new outfits aren't sexy enough. No pleasing everyone. And as various vendors have said here and there, they need their products to sell in order to make money.

You got banned 3 times? Sounds awful, but you got back in a few times, too. :D IDK what you said to get banned or when that happened. The best I've managed to do so far is get a a few posts deleted, maybe a thread once. NBD, really. It's hard to get along on a forum! There are misunderstandings. People have moments and they wig out. And these are all nice, pleasant forums!

I balance some of the weird things that happen against Daz's generosity, especially during lockdown. I still think they really are doing their best. Things happen that people don't like. People disagree with decisions, people make mistakes, people get disillusioned. I try my best to give the benefit of the doubt. That's all I can do or say about that. And I hope the issues from the OP and others get resolved.