Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Poser 12 Cycles preview

ypvs opened this issue on Oct 28, 2020 ยท 84 posts

DustRider posted Tue, 03 November 2020 at 12:23 PM

That's weird!! My post with the mages above is now showing and image not done by me (the first image), and has a corrupt reference to my second image. However the gallery links are still working properly. I first noticed it yesterday that the links were not working on the first two images. Now somehow the first image link is working, but it's not MY image. I don't want to spam the tread with repeat images, but I don't want someone to think I'm claiming their work!!

So, to make things clear I'll re-post the first two images from my post above again (sorry for the double post should the images magically re-appear above. I did a quick inspection of the post, and the actual links are bad so it doesn't seem to be just a server glitch, even though they were functional when they were first posted). Note: These are examples of the minimum quality images I feel should be used for promotion of Poser 12, see my post/discussion above (on Page 2) for clarity.

Gallery Link Morning Coffee 2a DAZ smaller.jpg

Gallery Link Zelara2 Xarina.jpg

This image showing in my post above is not my image, I don't know who it belongs to (even tried doing a reverse image search so I could let them know), and I didn't post it (but I am reposting it here in case things get even weirder to make sure it's clear I'm not trying to use or claim anyone else's work). Nice image though, kudos to who ever did it!

Not My Image!! Not My Image.jpg

My Rendo Gallery ........ My DAZ3D Gallery ........... My DA Gallery ......