Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Does Poser 12 support Genesis 7/8/X models?

madmace29 opened this issue on Nov 02, 2020 ยท 73 posts

CHK2033 posted Thu, 05 November 2020 at 2:55 PM

MazinkaiserDX posted at 2:49PM Thu, 05 November 2020 - #4403500

CHK2033 posted at 2:37PM Thu, 05 November 2020 - #4403496

MazinkaiserDX posted at 2:09PM Thu, 05 November 2020 - #4403485

Oh .lol and my post wasn't against you, I just like responding to ssgbryan because he always seem angry too me :p

Ah, don't worry, didn't take it against me, if anything it was helpful so I was curious about the details. xD You mention you posed it manually, which it's fine for me, even if I use a premade pose as a starting point in Daz, I like to do everything else manually for the fine tuning. What I'm curious about is if it bends correctly when you pose the character. That's the issue I usually see. Things like elbows looking like wet noodles because, sure, you get the rig, but you don't get all the correction morphs. Or at least that's what I understood from older threads I've read. ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh yeah , its not a simple thing, I myself went thru everything(body parts) so he ( Azath ) is correct you need to know what your doing, its not a simple export FBX save and your good theres a lot more to it than that. I like doing these things so it may have seem like I was saying its easy everyone can do it, but thats not the case I been doing this over 20 years ,if you do not have experience in creating figure from scratch (maybe rigged clothing as well) and its not worth it (for me anyway) as in I can place that much time and effort into my own items

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Zbook 17 G6,  intel Xeon  64 GB of ram 1 TB SSD, Quadro RTX 5000 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------