Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Project Evolution ONE now available here

erogenesis opened this issue on Aug 31, 2018 ยท 57 posts

Azath posted Sat, 07 November 2020 at 10:07 AM

This is a Standalone model , Doll base I since release wanted to start supporting and I am rather surprised that it never happen ! It has so much Potential and honestly would of had allot more then La Femme ever would of had , just the issue is that when a model comes from an other place then the rendo Community it usually gets smashed down. It is a little like the Italian Mafia in here ( Don't really care about the quality it would bring but rather the Cash ! ) it already happen to many other models that were built coming from other Places. Ok except of the V4 flagship without her Poser would never of made a big success! But anything else would only cause that the rabid Rendo animals would jump out of the Woods .

Sure also Dawn a absolutely great figure but Not Rendo ! So they rather Promote La Femme , I quote a Funny Phrase I was reading in the Past in these Forums " A Plane could fly between her Legs " then other models that could of had way more Potentials.

I do not have allot of time with all the projects I have but if I find a moment going into supporting a doll then sure will give it a shot with this one :) Great work "erogenesis"