Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Does Poser 12 support Genesis 7/8/X models?

madmace29 opened this issue on Nov 02, 2020 ยท 73 posts

wolf359 posted Sun, 08 November 2020 at 3:32 PM

Ok, to each their own of course. Personally I think it's simpler, easier, and less confusing if each character is self contained. If you wish, check out the Noname Doll. There's nothing confusing about it. It's a single folder, and everything you need is within that folder. I don't have to know anything else, find anything else, buy anything else, >install >anything else.

Are you a prolific content creator who will support all of those stand alone poser figures with new content when people want that one-off"Doll" to wear a different outfit or hair??

Please go read about the history of third party poser figures.

I develop for the CC3 bases I make one outfit and any Iclone avatar male or female can wear it.

A universal figure eco system where the base figures can share all content is the only way forward to get developers supporting your program.

Poser is about animating >human characters

What are ones options to make a poser figure speak alot of dialog for an animated film?

When poser 11 was released the erstwhile product manager("nerd") pubicly posted that the state of the poser animation tools "makes him sad"?

So job # 1 should be to load the program up with so many great characters >that DAZ becomes irrelevant..... So long as Poser users are whining about an >inability to use DAZ characters, >Poser is in trouble.

Well bondware has made it clear that LF/LH are the official poser figures going forward and people still have a new Dawn version coming it seems and thier massive hoards of DAZ vicky4 content, so don't dispair...there are options for you guys.?

My website

YouTube Channel