Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 12 Jump or Wait

thefixer opened this issue on Nov 04, 2020 ยท 64 posts

Dream9Studios posted Wed, 11 November 2020 at 12:39 PM

I can't tell anyone what to do nor would I wish to, but personally I am beyond thrilled to own Poser 12. It renders so much faster than Poser 11 and I don't even have an RTX card! If I did, I would be able to use the included OptiX tech and render even faster than I already do which blows my mind. (I'm currently saving up for an RTX card but it will be a while.) There are a few bugs here and there but it's a pre-release and we were warned about that so no biggie. There are some new features I'm quite fond of like rendering on transparent background via render settings (much better than the other way which left artifacts) and while I haven't quite figured out the PostFX they do look promising. If you'd like to see what it can do, this was rendered in Poser 12 yesterday: Portrait of Fiona I'll be releasing my first product created in fully Poser 12 (though it will be fully compatible with Poser 11 as well) very soon.

I have NO IDEA if this is true of Poser, but in the indie game world it's ideal to buy games early in development so that the game studios have more funds to create the best version possible of the in-development game.