Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: DAZ - Poser

Kurti opened this issue on Feb 23, 2021 ยท 25 posts

poisinivy posted Sun, 14 March 2021 at 11:34 AM

Thank you Wolf for the nice comment on the Jade Dragon it was my first try at Ai scripted character voices. using MS Azure. i also agree with you on the direction blender has been going . its been a huge help that blender now has UI panes so i can dock the more useful tools for easier access. I am still not there yet on the render quality of blender that I have seen other artist have achieved, and the main reason for me working with UE is for volumetric and particle FX that are built in. and the real-time POV as you build has a big appeal to me, its getting the project from 1 app to the other i have the most difficulties with. I love using zbrush for making my own characters but getting them to daz or even blender with the rigging intact has proved problematic for me as well. I watched so many videos on the subject my eyes bleed. but i still have a hard time grasping the file transfers & exchanges between the different apps,. that is why i think a universal file format would be very useful for working in multiple 3d apps. so far i have been lucky enough to win all these apps like poser, blacksmith, zbrush etc in contest. so I must be doing something right :)