Forum: Carrara

Subject: check your DAZ serials and hop to god you have copies

WendyLuvsCatz opened this issue on Apr 07, 2021 ยท 9 posts

MistyLaraCarrara posted Wed, 07 April 2021 at 4:46 PM

hopping tee hee

been feverishly downloading and backing up my whole product library.. but i'm only grabbing what i think i'll actually render. is slower work cuz i saveas everything with the product name.

i remember content paradise charged money for 'history' so i backed all that up. in the last days of rdna, i backed all those.

i has big plans to streamline my content. i bought 2x 480 ssd usb3 drives.

gonna decide on like 10 eye colors for my g generations and leave all the rest on the backup. picking 10-20 hairs to install. kitbash all the characters i'm gonna need for my movie, offline the rest. gonna make sure the outfits i plan to use all work in carrara. set up all the uwraps. check instances arent borking up the sets i keeping installed.

i hoping that genesis morph stripper works on g3/8

i'm keeping gianni 6 and the minotaur, i don't render any of the other g2s

i grabbed a bunch of the sy fit utilities

trying to be really real about what i'll ever render. i liked the west park in concept, but i have never rendered any of it. theres stuff, by the time i kitbash it, can build walls and floors from scratch in carrara modeller. with doors that open and chairs that swivel. dont really worry about poseable toilet seats

work work work

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff