Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Free version of Poser a benefit to vendors?

davo opened this issue on Apr 21, 2021 ยท 98 posts

Azath posted Sat, 24 April 2021 at 12:56 PM

@ EClark1894

I think the Point Davo brought out is Important to keep Poser running at least for the content creators it is. Renderosity just fallows the Smith micro Marketing by letting that call home feature on, then actually just targeting with many updates integrating the Rendo store into it, meanwhile all walk away!

Wolf is having good Points at least for the ones who have the capabilities of using other 3D software and not just Poser , actually Poser depends on these Other 3D software Programms to generate content. Poser it self is just a Platform to present what has been created with other software.

Sure at the end it is a waste of time spending hours in these Poser forums looking for a solution as Rendo does not really care about it and for creators Like Davo or me it is just a question of time on how long Poser could be supported with new content.

See the owners here most of the Rendo workers are not even capable of using Poser in a deasent way Presenting great Renders as far as I have seen until now !